Top 5 reasons why you should replace multiple wide-format devices with a production-level, superwide roll-to-roll printer.
If you’re multiple wide-format roll-to-roll printers are running at capacity or if you’re looking for new ways to grow, it’s time to take a closer look at a production-level, superwide roll-to-roll printer. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Max out capacity. A single superwide production roll-to-roll printer is able to print higher volumes than three smaller-format printers.
- Max out uptime. If you’re running three wide-format devices simultaneously, it likely means you’re experiencing up to three times as much downtime loading media, cleaning print heads and refilling ink, for example.
- Maximum usability. Your max roll width is restricted to your max print width. So, if you have a 1.6-metre printer, then you can only print on up to 152-cm rolls. Three- and five-metre wide printers, on the other hand, allow you to use full width rolls or multiple 152-cm rolls up at once.
- Versatile options to the max. Get white printing with a variety of white printing modes, plus a whole lot more value-added options, to produce high-density backlit signs, mesh, textiles, wall coverings, and many more applications.
- Max out value. Satisfy your customer’s needs with a production-level, superwide roll-to-roll printer from EFI™. They offer the speed and quality performance, efficiencies, and capabilities you need to max out your value.
Then, download our Quick Tips eBook to guide you through the process of selecting a superwide roll-to-roll printer that’s right for your business, and our Quality Print Mode Worksheet to record print times and productivity as you work with each manufacturer to run your test files.
Join the Jet Set! Subscribe to receive a weekly EFI digest of the latest news in inkjet printing from around the world.